Be a part of one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world as Compliance Expert!
Compliance operates as a highly integrated function spanning over all local presences of the company globally. Compliance closely collaborates with other second line of defense functions, in particular Risk Management and Legal. The Compliance Experts provides support and advice for the company in establishment, implementation and maintenance of an effective compliance program for the company and its majority owned affiliates to (i) advise on how to comply with rules and regulations and (ii) prevent and detect illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Managing the global design and implementation of the company programs with particular focus on, but not limited to, Regulatory Compliance, Capital Markets, Economic Sanctions and Anti-Financial Crimes
- Conducting trainings to improve the understanding of policies and standards related to the respective Compliance Programs, and of the regulatory environment
- Steering the global Compliance Assurance of Risk & Effectiveness Program
- Leading and conducting Compliance Reviews as part of the company Compliance Quality Assurance Program including the design, implementation and effectiveness testing of processes and controls
- Defining remedial actions to mitigate identified compliance risks, and tracking of their timely resolution
- Participating in the annual review of the System of Governance and of the Corporate Rule Book regarding all Compliance Policies and Standards
- Ensure that investigations are carried out in line with legal, compliance policy and regulatory requirements
- Provide continuous support and training for global Compliance community
- Provides guidance, direction and oversight to assure adherence to export control regulations and sponsoring agency policies and procedures related to export controls (research, and classify software, hardware, or 3rd party products, and submit classification requests to relevant government agencies)
- Disseminates information and develops procedures to facilitate compliance with export control regulations (developing and executing Export Compliance Awareness trainings, developing and implementing compliance processes and procedures)
- Conducts export control reviews of services and technologies and restricted party screenings (the most important task)
- Assists in the determination of export license requirements
- Submits export license, commodity jurisdiction, advisory opinion and classification requests to federal agencies (relevant foreign trade authorities)
- Analyze contractual and other documents to ensure compliance with export
Our client is one of world's largest financial institutions offering insurance, funds management and banking services in more than 70 countries. They are global IT service provider and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. As the IT provider they optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services to co-create the best customer experience.