We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team.
You will be responsible for building the "client-side" of our web applications.
You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Experience with common front-end frameworks and technologies such as React, HTML5, CSS3 (and CSS preprocessors), JQuery, responsive design, etc. and associated software development paradigms
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results
- Experience with developing common web front-ends focusing on modular and maintainable systems with high performance
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining RESTful services
- Basic knowledge of SQL/ORM as well as NoSQL principles and practices
- Experience in a collaborative and interdisciplinary research environment
- Experience with optimal integration of internal/proprietary, third party, and open source technologies to solve complex problems in a customer-centric manner
- Familiar with key development and collaboration tools (git, Jira, Confluence etc.)
- 5+ years of work experience in teams for senior, 2+ years for intermediate
- Experience with back-end project frameworks such as Spring, etc.